Using Coinbase.com with Rally
How having a Coinbase account can maximize your Rally
Coinbase.com is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange (CEX) platforms. Coinbase is a secure platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and $RLY. Coinbase has an easy to use website and smartphone app, and works seamlessly with Rally.io. The interface does not require any crypto expertise — If you’ve used PayPal, you can use Coinbase.
Your first step is to create a Coinbase account. There are a few steps to complete, so you should give roughly 20–30 minutes to complete the setup. Once you have your Coinbase account set up, you can connect your bank account and safely purchase crypto.
Note that Coinbase deploys flow controls around deposits and withdrawals. In simple terms, flow controls are processing rules that govern how soon you can access funds in your account.
A major benefit of purchasing Creator Coin using cryptocurrency is that there is no purchase limit. Coinbase makes it super simple to use crypto to purchase Creator Coin.
You can use Coinbase to purchase Creator Coin directly from a coin page. Assuming you own another cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), or other crypto supported by Coinbase, use the Buy > Cryptocurrency feature on Rally.io to exchange that cryptocurrency for a Creator Coin!
- 1.Go to the coin page for the coin you want to purchase and click Buy.
- 2.Under Select Buy Method, click Cryptocurrency and click Next.
- 3.Type the amount you want to buy. There is no limit (for example, type 5000 for $5000 USD worth of the Creator Coin) as long as you hold at least that amount in a cryptocurrency in your Coinbase account. Then click Next.
- 4.The next screen simply shows the amount and that you will be paying via Coinbase Commerce. Click Next.
- 5.Click the Pay with Coinbase option at the top of the purchase flow to access your Coinbase account to complete the purchase. A new window will open connecting you to your Coinbase account.
- 6.Under Pay With, select the cryptocurrency you hold in Coinbase that you want to convert to the selected Creator Coin. Then click Send Now.