Description of the Creators-only Dashboard tab
The Dashboard tab provides Creators with a detailed view into who is buying, selling, and holding their coins. This tab is viewable by Creators only.
Dashboard data can be viewed in three windows of time: Last 7 Days (7D), Last 30 Days (1M), and All Time (ALL). Last 7 Days is the default view.
The Dashboard has the following key areas:
- # of Supporters/# of Buys/# of Sells/# of Sends
- Top Movers
- Network Activity
- Supporters: Total number of new supporters in the selected time frame.
- Buys: Total number of new buys and total amount of buys in the selected time frame.
- Sells: Total number of new sells and the total amount of sells in the selected time frame.
- Sends: Total number of new sends to the Creator and the total amount of sends to the Creator in the selected time frame.
The Leaderboard section displays the top 50 users for the selected category and time frame.
- Holdings: Top current coin holders
- Buys/Sells/Sends: Top coin buyers. sellers, or senders
The Top Movers section displays the Top 3 Buy or Sell transactions within the selected time frame. Data includes the change in USD value for the coin based on the size of the transaction.
The Dashboard > Network Activity section provides Creators with additional details when compared with the general ledger presented in the Activity tab view (which all users can see for a given coin). You can see usernames associated with transactions.