Entering and Exiting Mechanisms for Your Token Economy
This section outlines the different mechanisms that affect users upon entering or exiting a token economy.
Some of these mechanisms can be turned on/off by the creator - read more below for a quick overview on which mechanisms are within the creator’s control:
- Tl:dr - An exit fee or “tax” when a user leaves a token economy by selling (or converting) a Coin to $RLY or when swapping out of a Coin to another Coin. All fees go directly to the Coin’s Creator as sidechain $RLY [read more here].
- A global default setting that is enabled for every token economy
- Creators can request to have the Creator Fee turned off when the coin is created, but it can not be turned on later
- Tl:dr - Creators can set a max purchase amount per purchases and converts, set a time limit between purchases and converts, and set the duration that these controls will be in place [read more here].
- Creators can request Purchase Controls be enabled for their token economy at any time including at launch - email [email protected] with your request so Rally can configure
- Currently, Creators are also subject to the same Purchase Controls
- Tl:dr - Creators are able to make the first purchase of their token when their token launches [read more here].
- Creators must request an At Launch Purchase during the onboarding process ahead of their token launch
- Tl:dr - A mechanism that restricts the amount an individual can send or sell of a Coin. This affects every user including Creators except when a user is sending Coins to the Coin’s Creator [read more here].
- A global platform setting that cannot be disabled