Entering and Exiting Mechanisms for Your Token Economy
This section outlines the different mechanisms that affect users upon entering or exiting a token economy.
Some of these mechanisms can be turned on/off by the creator - read more below for a quick overview on which mechanisms are within the creator’s control:
- Tl:dr - An exit fee or “tax” when a user leaves a token economy by selling (or converting) a Coin to $RLY or when swapping out of a Coin to another Coin. All fees go directly to the Coin’s Creator as sidechain $RLY [read more here].
- A global default setting that is enabled for every token economy
- Creators can request to have the Creator Fee turned off when the coin is created, but it can not be turned on later
- Currently, Creators are also subject to the same Purchase Controls
- Creators must request an At Launch Purchase during the onboarding process ahead of their token launch
- Tl:dr - A mechanism that restricts the amount an individual can send or sell of a Coin. This affects every user including Creators except when a user is sending Coins to the Coin’s Creator [read more here].
- A global platform setting that cannot be disabled