Creator Advisory Council (CAC)
The Creator Advisory Council (CAC) is a representative group of Rally staff, creators, and community members whose role is to:
- Act as final evaluators with regards to the adoption of new Coins in the Rally ecosystem
- Act as ecosystem experts to offer insights and direction on how we steward our creator economies
- Represent the creator community and their needs
- Support innovative best practices and reward creators who are positively contributing to the ecosystem through mentorship, programming, and other activities, drawing from a budget of 150k RLY per quarter (see CAC Awards for more details)
The council will meet on a weekly basis, and as the group becomes established, regular meetings will occur bi-weekly. Participation is compensated at a rate of 1400 USDC monthly, payable in $RLY. The expected average weekly commitment is up to 5 hrs per week.
The council is intentionally diverse in make-up, and represents the gender, ethnic and professional diversity of the creative community. It is composed of: 2 Rally staff members and a community elected mix of 3 Rally Creators and 2 advisors drawn from the broader community.
The term for a council member is one year, and can be renewed if reelected.
The CAC engages with the Rally.io creator community in the following ways:
- Reviewing organic Creator applications and performing a final community values check
- Mentoring Creators
- Reviewing and approving submissions for the CAC Awards programs
- Events/programming: participating in Creator Community Meetings
- Providing feedback to staff
- Evangelism and community ambassadorship